Ohio Dental Patient Learns Nitrous and Guns Don't Mix
A 72-year-old Ohio man accidentally shot himself after receiving a dose of Nitrous-oxide and reaching for what he believed was his ringing cell phone.
Read The Rest
at : NBC
Palm Sunday Church Bombings Kill Dozens in Egypt
Amb. Nikki Haley: We Don't See Peace in Syria With Assad
Graham: Assad Saying 'F You' to Trump by Using Bombed...
Black Sabbath Guitarist Goes From Raising Hell to Holy Music
Chicago's 'Mexico of the Midwest' Fights Fallout From...
Murder Suspect Vanishes From Interrogation Room in Nevada
Parents of Disney Alligator Attack Victim Speak Out
All Rights Reserved
LBL Media Network